What you can do

This guide is intended to help you share your experience of living with rheumatoid arthritis (RA) or juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA) with your Member of Parliament (MP), member of the Scottish Parliament (MSP) or Welsh Assembly Member (AM).

RA and JIA are systematic, chronic inflammatory diseases. As someone who lives with your condition every day or somebody who cares for a family or friend with the condition, you know that it is more than a few aches and pains. Increasing awareness and understanding amongst politicians is an important part of our work to improve services across the country.

We are Changing Minds, Changing Services and Changing Lives

This power to influence might seem pretty daunting, but lobbying is actually very simple. This guide will tell you everything you need to know so that you can engage with your MP.

Read next:

What you can do now:

The launch of our Work Survey, Work Matters, will take place on 11th October. Read further to see how you can help.