Receptionist/ Office Administrator
|Title||Office Administrator/ Receptionist|
Full time, 35 hours per week, 9.00-5.00
|Location||4 Switchback Office Park, Gardner Road, Maidenhead, Berskhire - SL6 7RJ|
|Reporting to||Director of Finance|
Main Purpose of Job
To be the initial welcoming voice and face of NRAS as our receptionist and to work together with the entire NRAS team offering a professional, warm and efficient response to all our service users.
- General reception duties – answering the phone, filtering appropriate calls to the correct department, welcoming guests to the office, taking deliveries etc.
- Fulfilment of publication requests- processing online and telephone orders of NRAS publications
- Running weekly reports on publications orders
- Post room duties – preparing packages of publications as requested, preparing all outgoing correspondence to be mailed in the most cost-effective manner, arranging courier deliveries
- Updating contact details on the charity’s CRM database – Salesforce and ensuring we are in accordance with GDPR guidance
- General office administration including stock control and stockroom organisation (lifting required up to 15kg); stationery supplies, photocopiers being checked regularly for paper, toner etc., ensuring kitchen supplies are maintained and any maintenance requirements are logged and appropriately actioned
- Organising catering for ad-hoc meetings held within the office
- Induction scheduling for new starters
- Log absences on the NRAS outlook calendar
- Administrative support to the Director of External Affairs including expenses claims, hotel bookings, transport planning etc.
- Administrative support to all departments as required
- Assist with arrangements for RA awareness week campaign and Wear Purple for JIA campaign
- Preparations for attending conferences and exhibitions, i.e. logistics, resources etc.
- Liaising with rheumatology units to ensure contact details are kept up to date and their resource requirements are met
- Monitoring the charity’s online patient forum on a weekly basis to ensure appropriate responses are posted by the relevant NRAS respondent
- Managing the stock of new Membership packs/renewal packs and, in the absence of the Membership team, take basic Membership signups/renewals or enquiries over the phone
To participate in NRAS team meetings and contribute to team activities
To undertake any other duties consistent with the role as requested by a manager or team member
To be prepared to travel to external conferences and meetings, out of hours, if required
To maintain a standard of dress that is appropriate to the role
To maintain confidentiality at all times
To live up to the NRAS Values and Behaviours