Local awareness events in UK for RAAW 2019
Here are some of the RAAW Events being organised by our Groups around the country:
If there is something happening in your area please try and pop in to say hello and support them. And if you are doing something in your local area or know someone who is fundraising or raising awareness for NRAS then drop us an email and we can try and pop it on social media for you. To keep up to date with all the latest events sign up to our NRAS Events page on Facebook.
• Dumfries and Galloway – info stand at Dumfries and Galloway Royal Infirmary 17-21 June
• North East (Newcastle) – Red Routemaster Bus on Northumberland Street, Newcastle upon Tyne on 18th June from 9:00am – 5:00pm
• 3 Counties (Surrey) – info stand at Frimley Park Hospital in the main reception area 20th June from 10.00am-3.00pm
• Chesterfield – Come and meet the Chesterfield Group on Saturday 22nd June from 12-3pm they will be attending the Heallthcare at Home Summer Fair at their head office at 107 Station Street, Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 1SZ
• Croydon – Group meeting on 20th June from 7.30-9pm - "Bring your own Buddy", see our website for more information
• Hertfordshire – info stand at Hitchin Rotary Health Awareness Day on Saturday 15th June
• Swansea – info stand at Morriston Hospital 17th & 20th June
• Torbay – info stand at Torbay Hospital 17th June
• Worcester –Worcestershire Royal Hospital Awareness stand from 17th - 23rd June plus cake sale at Hospital on Thursday 20th June.
• Northern Ireland – Altnagelvin Hospital, Londonderry Awareness stand in front hall on 20th June.
These events are organised by our volunteers and supporters in aid of NRAS.