Gathering in Scotland
We were delighted that one of our three conferences in 2016 was organised by our amazing Scottish Ambassadors. The first Gathering in Scotland took place at Forth Valley College on Tuesday 4th October 2016.
Our 2018 conference takes place on: Tuesday 17th April 2018 at Stirling Court Hotel (FK9 4LA) with key speaker Professor Iain McInnes (Professor of Experimental Medicine and Rheumatology at the University of Glasgow). As our NRAS Patron in Scotland, we are so pleased that Professor McInnes can join us on the day.
A range of further interesting presentations by:
- James Dale, Consultant Rheumatologist (NHS Lanarkshire), on living better with RA and looking after the whole person
- Mohini Gray, Reader in Rheumatology and Honorary Consultant Rheumatologist (University of Edinburgh and NHS Lothian), on RA, depression and anxiety
- Representatives of NRAS – find out more about our services and take away a range of helpful leaflets
- Take part in a ‘market place’ of exhibitions, practical demonstrations, scientific displays and information points
- Lots of opportunities to learn more about RA, ask questions of the experts, exchange news, views and experiences with all present
Lunch and refreshments will be provided. NRAS Members have been given advance notification of the date but the event is FREE and open to all. Please email email@example.com with your full name, postcode, and the event you are interested in attending and also tell us if you will be accompanied by a guest(s).
You can also register over the phone or ask any questions to the Membership team on 0845 458 3969. Further information, including a full agenda and directions etc., will be sent out nearer the time.