Host a Tea Party
Help us raise funds to continue to support all those who live with RA and register your tea party today.
What better excuse do you need to eat cake, drink tea and enjoy time with friends, work colleagues, neighbours or your family than to hold an NRAS Tea Party?
Once registered you will receive your NRAS Tea Party fundraising pack, which we can either send to you in the post, or you can choose to download the pack (see below) to save NRAS money.
The fundraising pack includes:
• Ideas as to where and when to hold your tea party, who to invite, fundraising ideas and how your money will help
• Recipe ideas from TV chefs Lorraine Pascale and Tom Kerridge!
• Posters to give to your friends or put up around your work, school or in the community
• Invitations to send to your guests
Thank you to celebrity bakers Lorraine Pascale and Tom Kerridge for their recipe suggestions and to Craig Revel Horwood, Great British Bake Off winner Frances Quinn and finalist Ruby Tandoh for their contributions to the Tea Party Pack.
Why not have a theme to your party? Here's some ideas:
• Summer Afternoon Tea - get out in the garden and add Pimms or punch to your drinks menu
• Teddy Bear's Tea Party - one for all the children! Bring along your favourite bear for marmalade and honey sandwiches
• Vintage Tea Party - get dressed up in your best 40s/50s outfits and bring out the fancy crockery!
If holding a party isn't your cup of tea then there are many other things you can do to support us. Please click here to see other ways you can get involved!
If you have any questions about holding a tea party please do not hesitate to contact the fundraising team on 01628 823524 or email email@example.com