How your money helps
Your help will make a difference and ensure that we can continue to support people who live with rheumatoid arthritis or juvenile idiopathic arthritis and help them to lead as full a life as possible.
In 2015 we spent £944,672 on helping people living with RA and JIA be able to live the life they want to. Our goal is to be there when anyone is diagnosed with RA or JIA right from the start of their journey. We do this through our NRAS Groups, Helpline, publications and so much more.
- 22% on Education & Information
This includes our invaluable Helpline, on call for anyone struggling with their disease, which is provided free of charge.
- 35% on Community Engagement and Support This includes our growing network of patient groups, delivering valuable face to face services across the UK, as well as our Telephone Support Calls.
- 19% on Invested to raise the next £1
For every £1 we invested in fundraising we
- raised £5.65. The fundraising team is also working to further develop and diversify our income streams for a sustainable future.
- 12% on Campaigning for Change
Raising the importance of RA and JIA with
key policymakers and stakeholders,
increasing their priority within
the political spectrum.
- 12% on Governance, Support and Administration
8% of our income is spent on the office essentials we cannot function without. The
remainder is spent keeping the charity on
target to continue to deliver excellent
resources and to achieve our goals.