Here's some information to help you with your fundraising.
If there's anything else you need to know, please get in touch with the fundraising team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01628 823524.
You can download a sponsor form for your fundraising event here.
To request a collection box please email email@example.com or call 01628 823 524 to speak to the fundraising team.
Click here to download our events calendar.
Using Gift Aid means that for every pound you give, we get an extra 25 pence from the Inland Revenue, helping your donation go further. This will help us do a great deal more to support people with Rheumatoid Arthritis If you are a UK tax-payer, please tick the box on the Subscription or Donation form, or provide your full address including your postcode along with your permission to claim Gift Aid. You only have to make your Declaration once. We can then use it for every gift you make, and claim the tax back on all your donations since April 2000.
To download a Gift Aid Declaration Form please click here .
- You must pay an amount of Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax at least equal to the tax that the charity reclaims on your donations in the appropriate tax year (currently 25p for each £1 you give).
- You can cancel your gift aid declaration at any time by notifying the charity.
- If in the future your circumstances change and you no longer pay tax on your income and capital gains equal to the tax that the charity reclaims, you can cancel your declaration.
- If you pay tax at the higher rate you can claim further tax relief in your Self Assessment tax return.
- If you are unsure whether your donations qualify for Gift Aid tax relief, refer to help sheet IR65 on the HMRC web site.
- Please notify the charity if you change your name or address.
If you would like any help with approaching the press or media we can support you and provide you with a press release. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01628 823 524.
Paying in your funds
Once your event/activity is over it is best to collect the money you have raised as quickly as possible. When counting money always try to have two people present. Please do not send cash through the post. Cash can be paid into the following account or if you prefer, you can write a cheque for the amount and then send it to us or pay it directly into our account. Payment can also be made by debit or credit card online or by phone. Cheques can be banked in the same way, or if you prefer can be sent to NRAS and we will bank them for you.
If you bank directly please send us the paying in slip with a short covering note to let us know what the event was, when it was held and who the contact person is.
Address to send to:
4 Switchback Office Park
Tel: 01628 823524
Cheques should be made payable to: NRAS
HSBC, 35 High Street, Maidenhead
Sort code: 40-31-05
Account Number: 81890980
Account Name: NRAS
If you have any sponsor forms please include them as we can then claim Gift Aid - this means that for every £1 you raise it is worth £1.25 to NRAS.
Please make sure you let us have your full name and address and details of the event so we can thank you properly for your fantastic efforts!
If you have any photos from your event please send them to us in the post, email them to email@example.com or post them on our Facebook page. We would love to let others know in our magazine what you have been doing if you are agreeable.
If you have any queries please contact us - we are here to help. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01628 823524
Thank you so much for all your hard work!